“Why Wake Up? Sleep Feels Soooo Safe & Easy-Breezy…”
Because. (← Good enough answer for ya? No? Ok…) Perhaps the better question is, why would you want to be asleep 24×7? You might as well be dead. Yeah—slumber and blissful ignorance is good and all for a little while, but at SOME point, we each need to wake up and face our lives. For example, who are you? Why are you here? What are you doing with your life??
I’m here to share some of the things I’ve learned over the past year that enabled me to “wake up” in life.
Now, as I see it, and given the talents and personality I came to this earth with, there are two ways I could do this. Please refer to the graphic below:
That is, it is probably best to all gentle and non-threatening and such, and for the most part, I will be. However, I’ve spoken with some people who really needed to wake up, and the gentle “kissing the baby on the forehead” thing just was NOT working. So, I had to roll up my sleeves, grab the air horn, and yell “WAKE THE [BLEEP] UP!!!” In the most loving way, of course. I’m just here to help, and to follow MY passions of helping, informing, inspiring, teaching, writing, digitally designing, humor, and play.
Now, you might say, “Wait a minute there! Who said that I was asleep?” Well, let me ask you a few questions. You can consider this as your entrance exam 🙂 :
- Do you know what your life purpose is?
- Are you working doing a job that you and your soul love?
- Do you come home at night to a face that makes you and your heart smile (even if it’s your own face)?
- Are you living your life without fear, regrets, or hurts from the past?
- Are you avoiding an endless jog on the “hedonic treadmill,” always wanting more, more, and more from the future?
- Are you genuinely happy??
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, then you just might be sleepwalking. WTFU University is here to help you wake up. So, head on in to…
- the Classroom, to get your education
- the Library, to read more from authors that I reference
- the Nurses Office, to learn about health issues
- the Cafeteria, to learn about healthy food and recipes
- the Dean’s Office to learn more about me
- the Rec Room, just to relax and have some fun!
Enjoy your journey!